If your android device is rooted, then you can use this method. With the help of this method, you can take a backup of your Android ROM completely. This type of full firmware backup is known as the Nandroid backup.
It is available for the public to flash firmware on MediaTek devices. If the process stops automatically then choose the Format All + Download option and follow the above steps carefully. Now launch the SP Flash Tool on your Windows PC by double-clicking the “flash_tool.exe” executable file. Below are two of the most common approaches that are used. The first approach is mostly applicable to older devices with a removable battery and the second one for newer devices with a non-removable battery.
- Here, we list every possible way to get boot.img for magisk.
- B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Doogee Y6 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of MTK phones.
- While earlier we were only limited to using a custom recovery for this job, but now we have other ways to do it from within the OS.
- KingoRoot is an easiest and fastest one click apk to root your Android device.
- Official, stable version of Android 12 released for Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Interested users may proceed to our tutorial on how to use SP Flash Tool to flash Android phone. Using the above instructions, you were able to create a backup of a single partition. If you want to take a backup of all the partitions, then here’s what needs to be done. You can download the MediaTek USB driver compatible with SP Flash Tool from the MediaTek Driver website or other reputable sources offering driver downloads. Alternatively, you can download the MediaTek USB driver from reputable websites like AndroidMTK.com or XDA Developers forum. There is no fixed schedule during which MediaTek updates the SP Flash Tool. Instead, updates are released to fix bugs and improve performance when needed.
- In this article, you will learn what is Android ROM and firmware, how to backup Android ROM and firmware, and a 1-click tool to backup all Android data to computer.
- It will provide you with unlimited storage space for high-quality photos and videos, which Google describes as the highest quality.
- With just a single click, you can take full Android backup of your device and can restore it whenever you want.
- Once turned off, you will need to press power key and volume up key until your firmware files phone vibrates.
- And adding the app to your Android phone completes the missing piece of the puzzle.
Users who have TWRP installed will not need to download the complete firmware. They may easily obtain the boot.img file from their device’s firmware. This approach is also not device-specific; you can use it on any device that has TWRP installed. Installing TWRP recovery is the most important aspect of installing custom roms. The most efficient way to install custom ROMs is through this method. You install it when you root your phone or tablet and it enables you to carry out a host of major hacks and tweaks, from creating full backups to flashing ROMs.